Engineering Tomorrow - Today
Cole Engineering was founded in response to the training needs of
warriors who have made the commitment to serve and protect the
United States of America.
- Uses Live, Virtual and
Constructive training environments to emulate realistic
- Links rigorous technical engineering discipline with great
skill and experience on highly complex and critical projects,
- Uniquely engineers solutions to the seemingly unsolvable,
- Manages the unpredictable... breaks down technological
boundaries... breaks through communication barriers... and
anticipates problems before they impact the mission- all with
the utmost integrity.
- System architecture & analysis using DoDAF methodologies.
- Distributed simulation development & integration using
Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) and High Level
- OneSAF and OneSAF Test Bed Baseline (OTB) architecture and
- Joint SAF (JSAF) architecture and modeling.
- Autonomous behaviors for SAF environments.
- Virtual simulation modeling and development (e.g. CCTT
- Instructor station software for virtual simulation.
- Web/distributed software systems development.
- Natural Language Processing Interface (NaLPI) for SAF event
stimulation using C4I messages.
- Sustainable solutions with rigorous Post Deployment Software
If the job is too hard, call COLE!
A Veteran Owned Small Business